Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK; Elf All Over Cover Stick

Elf All Over Cover Stick

The Good: I recently brought the Elf All Over Color Stick in "Light". The first the I liked about this product is it only cost me $1.00 online. I've also seen it in Target as well as the Dollar Tree. I can honestly say that it conceals very nicely, especially under the eyes. The Bad: The consistency is very creamy as well as thick, so I wouldn't recommend using this as foundation because it would definitely look too cakey. THE UGLY: I'm sure all of us have experienced a breakout due to trying a product. Well...what I experienced with this product was more than just a bad breakout, it was a monster!!! (just so you get the full idea). I ended with thousands of red bumps around my eyes.....even on my cheeks! My skin felt extremely itchy! It took about four days to go away with proper care and treatment. It was a pain to go out in public, so I made sure I wore a big pare of shades to avoid all the staring. To all my ladies who have sensitive skin, I do not recommend trying this product. So my only advice to you is to TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

No comments:

Post a Comment